Mastering a Complex Process
Involving us in the process as early as possible can dramatically reduce the costs and time required to deploy a system.
and accrediting a cross domain solution (CDS) can be a grueling
experience. If you are unprepared or don’t understand the intricacies of
the certification process, it can cost you an inordinate amount of time
and money. At Tresys, we have the experience and expertise needed to
guide you through the certification and accreditation (C&A) process
in the most efficient manner possible.
Not only have we taken numerous CDS products through the C&A process, but we also helped the National Security Agency set up the organization that does the C&A testing, providing both training and testing support. We also maintain working relationship with key stakeholders in the responsible organizations. This distinctive experience means that we have a complete understanding of all aspects of the process.
Support Every Step of the Way
Effectively navigating the certification and accreditation process is the key to deploying your CDS on time and within budget. We
can help your organization get through the C&A process as
efficiently as possible. Our services include advising you upfront on
how to design and build a CDS solution that is certification-ready.
We can also help you:
- Develop a strategy for completion, no matter where you are in the C&A process
- Work collaboratively with evaluators
- Prepare the required documentation
In short, our services can help mitigate accreditation risks that increase costs and cause delays.
- Understand upfront the time and costs involved to complete the C&A process.
- Design and build your CDS solution with certification in mind.
- Build appropriate documentation while you build the solution.
- Take a collaborative approach, avoiding an adversarial relationship with evaluators.