Secure solutions begin with the creation of secure Linux system configurations that serve as a secure, regulatory compliant platform for application hosting.
With adoption of Linux on the rise, it is increasingly important that customers maintain a level of internal expertise around SELinux to ensure strong operating system security.
At the core of today's desktop and data center initiatives around green IT, consolidation, and cost savings, virtualization offers many benefits, but it is not in itself a security tool.
From the cloud to private networks, it is critical to secure the underlying infrastructure of a business and to ensure that business applications leverage that security.
- High integrity security by using a proven technology that secures some of the most demanding environments in the world.
- Maximum protection by leveraging OS security in application design that is otherwise not possible in Microsoft Windows.
- Flexible security integration by using Flexible MAC and SELinux enabled tools and the intent for knowledge transfer for developers.
- Recognized expertise by Red Hat, NSA, IBM, and others for advancing the best technologies for high security environments.
- All of our solutions are designed to enable quick development, deployment, and certification.
Tresys white papers & customer profiles contain more detail about our Platform Security expertise. They can be found in our Library.Read More
CLIP ™ is an open source project that delivers a hardened configuration and strict SELinux policy for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. CLIP provides a foundation for secure applications requiring compliance with DCID 6/3 PL4, NSS 1253, DOD 8500.2, and DISA IASE STIG V5R1. It also includes all appropriate Certification and Accreditation documentation.Learn More
VM Fortress ™ is a security hardened operating system lockdown suite for designed to ensure strong, independent control over all system resources (e.g., physical devices, virtual machines, applications, etc.) using the power of SELinux and virtual machines to provide strong separation and stop exploits at the OS level.Learn More